Thursday, June 2, 2011

Million Dollar Decorators


Did you watch it?
Did you love it as much as I did?

All such wonderful designers and the mixture of personalities will definitely make for an interesting show. Congratulations Bravo you've got me hooked, yet again, to one of your amazing shows.

My favorite designer so far has to be Mary McDonald cause she tells it like it is and supposedly she was the inspiration for Karen on Will & Grace and I adore that show. She has been featured in a variety of magazines including House Beautiful and Town & Country. I'm dying to go purchase her latest design book Mary McDonald: Interiors, The Allure of Style. I can't wait to see what she brings to the show.

The one that makes me laugh hysterically is Kathryn Ireland, a.k.a. Ireland. The things that come out of her mouth definitely brings the humor to the show and the accent only makes it funnier. Love it! Not only does she have a beautiful portfolio but also has her own line of signature fabrics.

The show is a hit in my books and I can't wait to see how the rest of the season plays out and all the fabulous designs created!

If you could have any one of these designers come to your house who would it be and which room would you want them to do? Can't wait to hear your choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment