Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pinterest

I am completely obsessed with Pinterest!  It's a great source for ideas and inspiration.  Warning:  you can spend endless hours searching for just about anything on Pinterest.  So...if you have to be somewhere in the next hour do not...I repeat DO NOT...visit the site.  You can lose all track of time, just personal experience lol!

Here are just a few items I have pinned. 

Source: ruemag.com via Triple on Pinterest







 
 
Have you pinned anything lately?  Follow me on Pinterest and I would love to see all the things that catch your eye too!  Happy pinning!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my...that last living room is phenomenal!!! Love the high ceilings and exposed wood and everything about it screams FABULOUS!!! I, too, am addicted. We must unite and be strong for one another :)
    xoxo
    -linh
    http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete