Monday, August 15, 2011

Magazine Monday: Organization

Ok its a late Monday night but wow have we been busy with Triple L Designs.  I couldn't go through the day without posting what I have been up to this afternoon.  Today's Magazine Monday is a little different from our normal edition.  I don't know about you, but at our house it seems that we receive at least one or two magazines a day in the mailbox.  There are piles here and there stacked with cooking, home decor and style/entertainment magazines.  You name we've got it, it's our secret obsession.

I am a bit of a neat freak so piles make me cringe but to let go of my favorite magazine issues make me cringe even more.  The solution:  Binders and sheet protectors (an organizers dream).

Here are just a few stacks of magazines that I had laying around the house.

By using binders and sheet protectors I was able to cut my piles by more than half.  I pulled all my favorite articles, pictures and designs and grouped them by 3 categories:  Home Design, Fashion/Beauty and Recipes.  What a huge difference it made!  Not only did I de-clutter but I also created a go to space for all my ideas and inspirations.

Check out the difference.  The piles in the back are all the magazines that I went through. In the end I totalled 3 binders with plenty of space to continue filling my idea books.

Home Design Binder...


Fashion/Beauty Binder...



and a Recipe Binder.

I just love organization!  So go grab your magazines, binders and sheet protectors and start tearing away and stuffing!  Hope this helps you de-clutter your magazines and store all your favorites articles and pictures in one place! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment