Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Shopping Wonderland

One of my favorite things about being an interior designer is going out and shopping for the client.  The ability to create a different design and style for each client is really rewarding and fun.  Each is so different; some have no idea what their heart desires, some know exactly what they want and others are a little bit in between.

When shopping for clients it is important to have items that represent who they are, have a few elements that are one of a kind and a few talker pieces.  Shopping days are fun and exhausting all at the same time.  On this particular day Triple L Designs was in search of lighting, art work and pillows.  Of course I love taking pictures of everything for inspiration and oohing and awing! So here are some of the pictures that I thought you might enjoy as well.  Seriously I want one of everything please!

How fun is this chandelier?!

Bedding...yes please!

Two things really stood out to me in this picture:  that gorgeous gold mirror and that amazing table.  I just love the drawers and the color of the wood.

Such amazing detail.  Definitely one of a kind!

Possible lamp for client?

Lauren absolutely hates taking pictures but that day I didn't give her a choice.  She just recently chopped off all her hair and not everyone has seen it! So chic right?!

This horse head lamp was one of my favorites of the day.  If you know me I adore all animal figurines and this one was extra ordinary as the main was made of sea shells.  Completely in LOVE!

Each corner of the store is filled with amazing items.  My wishlist was growing!

I need this artwork...and everything else in this picture!

This does not do it justice.  This light fixture was amazing and the glow that it created was soft and stunning!  If you love copper this is the perfect fixture for you!

Imagine this chair in a swanky ladies office!  Fun!

Yes, please add this to my cart...Gorgeous

I think we found some winners for the client.  Warm lampshade and extra tall.  Perfect for any entry table!

And last but not least...what do you think of this chair?  I just adored the use of the leather and linen together with the nailheads.  Such a great combination!

Ok now you have a little sneak peek into our designer shopping day.  It's alot of fun but after a full day of shopping all I wanted was a glass of wine and the comfort of my bed, lol!

So what pieces do you enjoy shopping for the most?  Let us know and the next time we are out I will be sure to snap away in that direction!  Hope you are all having a fabulous week so far!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the ladies office chair and the green blue and gold piece. But Lauren's hair is definitely the biggest hit!

    ReplyDelete